5:30pm Wunda Chair
• Be sure to let teacher know before class if you have any form of injury, or serious illness, or if you are pregnant.
• Please refrain from eating 1 – 1 1/2 hours before class.
• Please do not smoke in the studio.
• Please arrive ten minutes prior to class and check in at reception desk.
• Please turn off your cell phone or pagers when entering class.
• If you have a major therapeutic issue-i.e. actively healing injuries, chronic disease, significant surgeries, etc.- please contact the management prior to enrolling in class.
• If you arrive late or must leave early from a class, please do so quietly.
• Please no chewing gum in class, for your safety
Please note that this schedule may change in the future based upon demand.
We are in the process of adding new classes and times. Please call for information. If there is a day and time you would like to see a class, please let us know we will try to accommodate you if we can. For Pregnancy classes, Please call for schedule.
• Classes and sessions may be purchased individually
or as a package, as listed above.
• All packages expire in 3 months and are non transferable and non-refundable.
• Due to limited class size, 24 hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for sessions.
• Schedule varies; please call the studio to schedule all
classes, semi-private, and private sessions.
• Payment in advance by cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover card, or Debit please. All returned checks are assest a $10 fee.
Copyright 2017 - Sauna Lite Theme